[www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka  

Go Back   [www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka > Hajduk OnLine forumi > Navijački kutak

Old 19-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #41
BenficaSplit

BenficaSplit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepy View Post
RIP Gullit,Tino and Rita

sorry 32, but you don't have anything against 33

...BenficaSplit, I agree with some things with you but Sporting was only team who could do something to Porto in years from 2005-2009. I rembebered that SCP lost 2 seasons very unlucky and in both seasons they won on Dragao. So they're not even so bad as you say.

You probably watch game of Benfica tonight, there is good chance for Benfica to reach Porto who left points in Feirense,. Is Feirense playing on Bessa stadium in Porto??
sporting is only bad since 2008 +/-
yea, they lost championships vs porto this decade.. and in 2005 we won to them the tittle , but the last 2, 3 years, sporting is fighting for 4th place ..

feirense was playing in aveiro, Beira-Mar stadium .
Bessa stadium is the boavista stadium (some years ago was on 1st division and was champion 1x i think ... now is in the 3rd)
BenficaSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #42
BenficaSplit

Old 19-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #43
kepy

kepy is on a distinguished road

what's the meaning od 2 stars in benfica's crest, last year benfica had one star in crest, this year 2 stars. what's that mean?
Old 19-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #44
Bule

Bule is on a distinguished road

čudi me za capela jer je bio jako dobar jedne sezone u sevilli, sta mu se desilo?
Bule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #45
BenficaSplit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepy View Post
what's the meaning od 2 stars in benfica's crest, last year benfica had one star in crest, this year 2 stars. what's that mean?
its a celebration for the 50 years since last trophy of champions league (or the old european champions cup)

we won it in 61 and 62 , so last year 1 star for 1 trophy, this year 2stars for 2nd trophy.. stupid thing, celebrate a trophy won 50 years ago. they should celebrate it if they won it in last year, not at 50 years.. but hey, stupid president, what do you expect?
Old 19-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #46
kepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bule View Post
čudi me za capela jer je bio jako dobar jedne sezone u sevilli, sta mu se desilo?
Capel je dugo vremena bio rezerva,iako je bio odličan igrač preferilali su Navasa i ostale igrače dok je Capel bio samo rezerva. Da momak ne propadne odlučio je pronaći novi klub i od mase ponuda izabrao je Sporting jer kaže da je naišao na izvrsnu komunikaciju u klubu. Odbivši navodno Malagu i Romu radi Sportinga mora imati neko opravdanje.

sad ih gledam protiv rio avea, lijepo igraju, odnosno uigravaju se još. u jednoj minuti dva gola - nije loše.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenficaSplit View Post
its a celebration for the 50 years since last trophy of champions league (or the old european champions cup)

we won it in 61 and 62 , so last year 1 star for 1 trophy, this year 2stars for 2nd trophy.. stupid thing, celebrate a trophy won 50 years ago. they should celebrate it if they won it in last year, not at 50 years.. but hey, stupid president, what do you expect?
yes, it's pretty funny but it's your trophies so you can be proud for it. some european clubs would like to give all money they have just to see their names on list of winners of european cup.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:01 AM   #47
BenficaSplit

yea ahah but i prefer win it (specially won it last year.. we lost vs braga, in semifinal .. what the hell?! joking?!) than celebrate something with 50 years i wasnt born either ahah
Old 20-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #48
kepy

last year porto took all your trophies - league, portuguese cup and i wanted to see final Benfica - Porto but Braga was there in Dublin. Porto took the league very easily, in cup Benfica did stupid mistakes in game at home where push away 2-0 lead from Dragao and wtf is EL games between Braga?! I can't understand it, maybe players was in their heads in Dublin instead in semifinal game in Braga. anyway, very bad and sad last season for SLB.

about SCP, they are waking up. I watched game between Rio Ave, very very good first half,almost perfect, Paciencia is doing great job, but second half was a little disapointed because Rio Ave gave 2 cheap goals. New players Capel, Elias, van Wolfsvinkel, Omyenwu and Schaars was great yesterday. Still they won and could be important factor for 2-3th place unless you say.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #49
BenficaSplit

do you know what hurts? watch porto win 3-1 in our stadium, and goes to the final of the portuguese cup (we won 2-0 in porto stadium, but with the 3-1 of them, it makes 3-3, and goals away porto passed to final) .. then, 1 week after, porto come to lisbon and win the championship in our stadium.. that's what hurts -.-''
lets see on friday, 20.15 (21.15 there in croatia) porto vs Benfica .. who win it.. i have a feeling benfica will win..

sporting played well yesterday, it surprised me.. then i realized that rio ave was in the last place.. but yea they played well, there's no doubt..
Old 22-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #50
kepy

yes i can suppose. i said to friend who watched game with me:''it's really hard to be benfica supporter this year''. and it really was. I remembered some tensions in the end of the game. i think that sapunaru was booked with a red card in some fight with players of benfica. surely i will watch porto - benfica derby on friday's night. i give a little advance to porto because of home ground. unless they played a bad game last round.

Sporting played very well in first half but very bad in first period of second half. Capel was simply great and van Wolfsvinkel, Elias who succesfully connected a defence line and attack line. finally some good transfers for sporting. the weakest line in scp team was rui patricio, first goal what a disgrace.
Old 23-09-2011, 12:58 AM   #51
BenficaSplit

porto have tied 0-0 last game.
well, in their ground we play golf also. not only football. it looks more a war than a football match :/
the bus, always got windows breaked in porto. chickens goes to inside of the stadium (our symbol is an eagle), golf balls thrown to our players, etc.. shit people, hard to play, hard to win.. its not only a match, its a fight of north vs south people..

this is an example.. here Tv was there.. yea fight with police is common, but in north, when south teams go there, is disgusting the way and the force they use to fuck south..
Old 23-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #52
BenficaSplit

benfica vs porto in 15 minutes

BENFICA vs shitporto STREAMS, 21.15 CROATIA, 20.15H PORTUGAL!

PORTUGUESE/ENGLISH

X http://www.tvgente.com/CanaisUstream...lashmigpfc.htm
X http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e7c57db886ca
http://www.tvgente.com/canaisflash/euromb40.htm
X www.tvportugalhd.com (SPORTTV 1 AND CLICK ON NUMBERS (0) (1) ...)
www.firstrow.net
www.soccertvlive.net

Croatian (or serbian):
http://www.domacifilmovi.us/

with X - great quality sites/streams HD
http://www.tvgente.com/CanaisUstream...lashmigpfc.htm
www.tvgente.com
Old 23-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #53
dino95os

dino95os is on a distinguished road

Balkansport.info Sportklub (srpski komentator)
Old 23-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #54
BenficaSplit

0-1 --' half time
Old 23-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #55
Torcida-Kamenjar

Torcida-Kamenjar is on a distinguished road

Ovo za kriminalne radnje u portu je čista istina,samo prošle godine ja san dvaput dobija dojavu za njih i obe su prosle(prelazi)
i sad prosli tjedan kontra firuensea-a dobija san x-x i zavrsilo 0:0,ko zna koliko ih jos su namjestili ako su čak 3 dosli do mene

Torcida-Kamenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #56
BenficaSplit

http://www.balkansport.info/channel-...sport-7-a.html

serbian
Old 24-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #57
luka Th

luka Th is on a distinguished road

Kad je dobro svi su Hajduk, Kada padaš tu smo Mi...FORCA BIJELI-TVOJI NAJVJERNIJI!!!!!!!!!!
luka Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #58
BenficaSplit

so, is this an agression? was it on the face, in the leg or in the ass? he says it was a kick on the 3 .. dumbass this fucile porto player..this is the case here in portugal. porto says that if cardozo got red card for aggression, porto wins.. this should be red card for triple simulation of porto's pig..
Old 24-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #59
BenficaSplit

by the way, 100 000 views in 12 hours, that video..
Old 25-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #60
adisandoša
young force

adisandoša will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida-Kamenjar View Post
Ovo za kriminalne radnje u portu je čista istina,samo prošle godine ja san dvaput dobija dojavu za njih i obe su prosle(prelazi)
i sad prosli tjedan kontra firuensea-a dobija san x-x i zavrsilo 0:0,ko zna koliko ih jos su namjestili ako su čak 3 dosli do mene
mi smrdimo