[www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka  

Go Back   [www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka > Forum for foreign visitors > Forum for foreign visitors

Old 14-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
jakochampiwo

jakochampiwo is on a distinguished road
Question Hajduk Split- NK Zagreb (tickets etc.)

Hi!

Next week I'm coming with my friends to Croatia and, of course, I want to go to Hajduk's match The problem is that I will arrive in Split on 21.08.2011 at about 18:00. So here are my questions and doubts:

1) I've found information, that the match Hajduk-NK Zagreb will start at 21:00 on 21.08.2011 - is it 100% sure??

2) a) Will it be possible to buy 4 tickets just few hours before the game starts ?!
b) If yes, where is the best place to buy these tickets (to avoid queues etc.)?
c) will I need any documents to buy the tickets?
d) will I have to create some kind of a "supporter's profile" and register myself before buying tickets? (because in Poland EVERY supporter before entering for the first time a stadium has to be registered in the database and has to create his supporter's profile, which includes such things like: a facial photo, personal data etc.)

3) Would it be unwelcome if me and my 3 friends come to Torcida's tribune (because we don't want to go to VIP tribune- we want to feel the atmosphere! ) as we don't know any Hajduk's songs and will be therefore unable to participate actively in cheering and supporting Hajduk?

4) what are the prices of tickets?

5) do you think that the stadium will be full at this game? Are NK Zagreb's fans coming?

I would be grateful if somebody could help me and answer these questions I hope I will succeed to go to this game because that would be a disaster to be in Croatia and not see Hajduk

pozdrav iz Poljska!

PS: btw, it would be cool if you could recommend us the best places in Split to go for a party (clubs, discos etc.)
jakochampiwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
makaranin

makaranin is on a distinguished road

1. no. match is 20.08. at 20:00 http://www.hajduk.hr/ (above weather)
2. a) yes
b) at stadium (in front)
c) no
d) no

3. no. you could participate in shalala and some other things
4. don't know
5. no. yes (I guess so)
makaranin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
brale_mili

brale_mili is on a distinguished road

1) yes, match is at sunday at 20h
2) yes, its not derby, its minor league match, and you can buy tickets in front of stadium, it wont take long... you dont have to make any supporters ID or give any ID whan you buy tickets...
3) you can go on tribune where torcida stands and if u dont want to chant go on westen part (entrances H & I)

you can buy any entrance for north tribune and walk to those sectors...
4) for north (where torcida is) 40kunas (cca 6€)
east is aorund 9-10€ if u want to watch game from better angle, you can also feel the athmosphere from there (O & N entrances)
5) stadium wont be full, i predict aorund 12000 spectators, maybe 20 of theirs
brale_mili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
jakochampiwo

jakochampiwo is on a distinguished road

thanks a lot for your answers I'm still a little bit confused, though...

Makaranin said that the match is 20.08. at 20:00. Yesterday on this website- hajduk.hr I could indeed read that it's 20.08, but I've checked it again today and now it's 21.08 (Hajduk-Zagreb 21. kolovoza 2011).

So I hope sunday 21.08.2011 is the final version and it will not change because I will not be able to get to Split until Saturday 20.08. evening.

so thanks for your info and advices, I think I'll go to the western part of north tribune Hvala!

PS: if that's the right place to ask, could you recommend also the best places in Split to go for a party (clubs, discos etc.)?
jakochampiwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
makaranin

makaranin is on a distinguished road

It's on 21.08. at 20:00. They have changed it at official website today.
makaranin is offline   Reply With Quote