[www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka  

Go Back   [www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka > Forum for foreign visitors > Forum for foreign visitors

Old 17-11-2005, 09:15 PM   #1
dj-tc

dj-tc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dj-tc
Default Greetings from Belgium

Hi there,

just saying hello from Belgium

I've been (trying to) following Hajduk since about 4 years ago. I really like the club
I've been coming to Croatia for the last 10 years (except last year), and visited several regions. Stayed in Porec, Novi Vinodolski, Privlaka and Primosten.

When we stayed in Privlaka and Primosten, I visited the Poljud stadium, and I must say it's a really nice stadium (old, but nice )

So anyways, will there be once again an English site available for the club ? It would be much easier for me to follow the progress of the club

In Belgium I'm a fan of KV Mechelen. Maybe you already heard of the club? We won the European cup against Ajax in 1988 at Strasbourg. Recently the club went broke, and we needed to start again in 3rd division. After 2 years there we're back in 2nd division and the club is planning to return to 1st in about 2-3 years

Greetings,

TC
dj-tc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 07:44 AM   #2
Bobika
Krešo

Bobika will become famous soon enough

Is there any Croatian player in Mechelen? I think there is, but I'm not sure.
Old 18-11-2005, 08:43 PM   #3
dj-tc

Nope, at the moment there isn't.

The last 2 years we had only 2 players from the Belgian region:

Marko Vujic (BiH), currently playing in Austria
Ersin Mehmedovic (SCG), currently playing with AA Gent (B)

Our assistent trainer is from Yugoslavia (from the time it was still Yugoslavia ...):
Zivica Kanacki, born in Crvena Crkva (SCG)
Old 19-11-2005, 12:49 PM   #4
ivo3003
nezapažen

ivo3003 is on a distinguished road

uh, you have many serbians in your club....(not very much but enough)
ivo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 10:43 PM   #5
dj-tc

They aren't in our club anymore

At the moment we are one of the few professional teams in belgium with about 90% Belgian players. The "biggest" foreigners we have are from Holland, Ghana and, unique in Europe, one from Swaziland.

Greetz
Old 23-11-2005, 12:45 PM   #6
BILI ANDJEO
Barba's Backup Boy

BILI ANDJEO will become famous soon enough

... enjoy in bavaria
Old 01-12-2005, 03:35 PM   #7
Raul

Raul is on a distinguished road

Cool to see other Belgians supporting of Hajduk.

I'm living in Genk and try to follow the games of hajduk from here. Sadly I can't see the games on TV.
This worldcup I will support for the national team of Croatia as well, not because Belgium is kicked out, but even if they were in I would support for Croatia.

Problem here in Belgium is that there ain't much attention for Croatian football and on the internet the video-images are limited.

At home I'm a fan of KRC Genk, with Mikulic as croatian player (he's coming from Vukovar but played for Osijek)

We also had our Belgian favorite Branko Strupar playing in Genk (but he went to Dinamo! )

Anyway, Hravtska i Hajduk je u moju srcu !
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:13 PM   #8
Medo

Hajduk was and always will be the number 1 team of South Eastern Europe!
I'm from Belgium too (Bruges) and been a fan of Hajduk since Ivan Leko made his debut in the Club.
So he coming to Bruges was absolute a football dream come true!
He's currently one of Bruges best players (certainly one of the best players i ever seen playing live, and that counts for a lot because i've seen a lot of top players here)
I love Croatia and Split, been there a while and visited the stadium (one of the most beautiful ever) and been a fan of much croatian players.

But i have a question: Who is the brightest prospekt of the famous Hadjuk academy?
Is is Busic? or is there somebody else we must keep an eye on?

Also: when i visited the match Belgium-Croatia 3 years ago, i was sitting with the Croatian supporters and i saw a lot of fans wearing fanwear of Croatia: does any of you guys know where i can buy these things? (in particular there were lots of fans with a sort of blue vests in the Croatian colour with on the back 'Hrvatska' which i like very much)
Old 28-03-2006, 08:39 PM   #9
Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medo
when i visited the match Belgium-Croatia 3 years ago, i was sitting with the Croatian supporters and i saw a lot of fans wearing fanwear of Croatia: does any of you guys know where i can buy these things? (in particular there were lots of fans with a sort of blue vests in the Croatian colour with on the back 'Hrvatska' which i like very much)
Have you tried ebay already?

I bought mine in Croatia.
Old 28-03-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
Raul

Standard Liege is a team which also has some good croatian players.

Vedran Runje, Milan Rapaic (has a history with Hajduk, zar ne?) and Lovre Vulin (has also history with hajduk).
Old 30-03-2006, 12:12 AM   #11
Vito Corleone
Cosa nostra

Vito Corleone will become famous soon enoughVito Corleone will become famous soon enough

milan rapaic is one of the faivorite players to hajduk fans. hope he will come back soon...
Old 30-03-2006, 12:40 AM   #12
Mare6
maro, mare, marice...

Mare6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medo
Hajduk was and always will be the number 1 team of South Eastern Europe!
I'm from Belgium too (Bruges) and been a fan of Hajduk since Ivan Leko made his debut in the Club.
So he coming to Bruges was absolute a football dream come true!
He's currently one of Bruges best players (certainly one of the best players i ever seen playing live, and that counts for a lot because i've seen a lot of top players here)
I love Croatia and Split, been there a while and visited the stadium (one of the most beautiful ever) and been a fan of much croatian players.

But i have a question: Who is the brightest prospekt of the famous Hadjuk academy?
Is is Busic? or is there somebody else we must keep an eye on?

Also: when i visited the match Belgium-Croatia 3 years ago, i was sitting with the Croatian supporters and i saw a lot of fans wearing fanwear of Croatia: does any of you guys know where i can buy these things? (in particular there were lots of fans with a sort of blue vests in the Croatian colour with on the back 'Hrvatska' which i like very much)

NIKE is officialy supplier for Croatian team, so try to find it.

Regarding, young players, in my opinion they are: Jelavić, Bartulović, Bušić.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:14 PM   #13
Dalmatian Dutchy

Dalmatian Dutchy is on a distinguished road

otherwise try to visit croatia before the World Cup.. you'll be able to find alot off fanware both in shops as markets..

and to the belgium ppl.. nice to see you supporting croatia this world cup, but what about ur good neighbours.. the Netherlands
Old 03-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #14
Torcida Mechelen

Torcida Mechelen is on a distinguished road

Hey you guys,
that's a coincidence :-)
I am born and bread in Mechelen but live in Split for a good 10 years now (when I am not abraod for my work). I was (and in my heart still am, but geographic constraints make it difficult) a die hard fan of "Malinwa"....
Now I go to Hajduk whenever I am in Split (was there for the cup tie against Rijeka).
Some of my KV friends came to Split quite often and there is even a Torcida Mechelen transparent that they carried when Hajduk played a European game in Luxemburg a couple of years ago. In the Torcida local there should still be a shawl of Mechelen that I gave there a couple of years ago. Now, in a few days I will become father and the first thing I will do is make my son a member of Torcida :-)
Cheers,
Torcida Mechelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:33 PM   #15
Hajduk14

Hajduk14 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I know Mechelen and I liked it because of one of the biggesto recent goalkeepers: Preud'Homme!!!
I know Milan Rapajic because of his past in Perugia (and Ancona)
I too will support Croatia in the next world cup, I'm so happy Croatia could qualify to this event!!!
I tried to buy an unofficial Croatian team shirt in Vodice but at the end of the holiday I wasn't so rich as at the beginning... But I was so lucky to buy it in Rome with a very important name on my shoulders... the biggest Croatian football players, isn't it? Robert Prosinecki!!! I loved him!
About Bruges: we (AS Roma) defeated you and you have a good croatian player: Balaban! What do you think about him?
Bye bye
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #16
Torcida Mechelen

Torcida Mechelen is on a distinguished road

I think Balaban could be a good player, but he has let his head made to spin again under the infuence of managers .... he had a good thing going in Brugge, but decided not to extend his contract and, instead of playing well and putting himself in the vieuwing window has started to play badly..... if he continues like this, no World cup and no interresting new club ... better he comes to Hajduk for a while ...
Torcida Mechelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #17
Hajduk14

Hajduk14 is on a distinguished road
Default Bosko Balaban

Thany you x your upgrade about Balaban. Can you tell me something about Belgian Championship? and why after 80's andd the beginning of 90's Belgium in no more a very hard team to face? Last good player was Lulù Oliveira... and now Baseggio is playing in a very unlucky team as Treviso: 2 yearsago he was near to be signed by Inter, and now? Why an Anderlecht (biggest Belgian team) player went in the last Italian team? What has happened to Red Devils after Scifo and Preud'Homme? Do you think Mpenza's brothers are good players? thank you, and ask me something about Italian teams if you want. Bye bye
Old 09-04-2006, 02:42 PM   #18
Luca
Interceptor

Luca is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Luca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Standard Liege is a team which also has some good croatian players.

Vedran Runje, Milan Rapaic (has a history with Hajduk, zar ne?) and Lovre Vulin (has also history with hajduk).

This guy got the best left foot in the world!!!!

(nadam se da je dobro složeno)

No uvjek OČEKUJ NAJGORE!!!
Luca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:05 PM   #19
Bili 11
kanadska lican u srca

Bili 11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
This guy got the best left foot in the world!!!!

(nadam se da je dobro složeno)
Ma super...!!! There is only one Miki Rapaic... and his left foot is still very very "dangerous" and i would be happy if he will play for Hajduk again...
Old 11-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #20
Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajduk14
Thany you x your upgrade about Balaban. Can you tell me something about Belgian Championship? and why after 80's andd the beginning of 90's Belgium in no more a very hard team to face? Last good player was Lulù Oliveira... and now Baseggio is playing in a very unlucky team as Treviso: 2 yearsago he was near to be signed by Inter, and now? Why an Anderlecht (biggest Belgian team) player went in the last Italian team? What has happened to Red Devils after Scifo and Preud'Homme? Do you think Mpenza's brothers are good players? thank you, and ask me something about Italian teams if you want. Bye bye
Belgian championship is going downhill since early 90's. Belgium is not a hard team to beat anymore. The Belgian 'Red Devils' sank to the 54th place in Fifa ranking, closely followed by IRAQ! LOL

The best Belgian player nowadays is Vincent Kompany. But he's probably going from Anderlecht to Lyon.
After Scifo and Preud'homme nothing happened to the Red Devils, except for playing lowsy games. One good moment was when they had almost beaten Brazil (I think it was in korea/Japan).
The mpenza brothers can run, but they can't pass the ball.

so if you ever have to face the red devils don't be too afraid!