[www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka  

Go Back   [www.hnkhajduk.com] - Neslužbeni forum HNK Hajduka > Hajduk OnLine forumi > Navijački kutak

Old 11-09-2011, 01:25 AM   #21
makaranin

makaranin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenficaSplit View Post
porto in last 30 years have become bigger, but not only was ''on the field'' ..
porto's president (for over 30 years) is a scum, and have been under investigation some years by corruption.. in youtube you've lots of conversations of the porto's president with referees, league majors, etc.. to choose the referees, to pay with travels and bitches to the referees... in last 30 years, maybe 20 years (since 1990 +/-) football in portugal was corrupted. and you easily can watch that. just watch a football match of porto and you'll see how many offsides, penaltys, faults, they have.. football, as the whole country, is fucked up, is corrupted. porto is a big club, nowadays play very well, and have reputation. but that thing happened when some years ago used corruption, and still using..
as i was saying, the president was caught in that conversations, they're on youtube, and is free and still president of porto.. just to you see a bit of the justice here.

porto is big, maybe better than benfica and sporting, but only have that thanks to corruption.. with corruption started winning money - bought better players - champions and europa league - more money - better players - successfull team .. yea.. porto is just a scum who hate us and we hate them..
sounds familiar
makaranin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:50 AM   #22
BenficaSplit

BenficaSplit is on a distinguished road

ahah dinamo .. heard something
BenficaSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #23
BenficaSplit

wednesday, 17 years since the death of the 3 NN boys (Gullit, Tino and Rita)

Jorge Mauricio "Gullit", Ana Rita Fernandes (Rita) and Laurentino Soares (Tino) - whom the devotion and undying love for our club claimed the life itself.

These three Benfica fans were part of a group of 9 elements of the No Name Boys, which went in a van of nine moved from Portugal to Croatia, to attend the first challenge of the Group C Champions League 94/95, played with Hajduk Split on 14 September 1994.

In the return of the Odyssey, near Badajoz in Spain, the car accident that followed claimed their lives leaving an endless longing among all those with whom they have had the honor to deprive.

Split, 1994: "Gullit", Rita and Tino, witness the last match of Benfica in their lives.

This day was born a frank and sincere friendship between the main and No Name Boys Hajduk Split the group "torcida" and that lasts even today.

Lisbon, 1994: Elements of torcida Split in the ''South Top'' of the old Stadium of Light

Since 1994, several times the croats accompanied No Name in games played away of Benfica in European competition, or even on the Stadium da luz (of Light), as well as the NN went to split with the staff of Torcida, watch Hajduk Split in games in a steady revival in memory of three death benfiquistas (benfica fans)

Vienna, 2006: Elements of Torcida Split with No Name Boys in Austria Vienna - Benfica.

"Gullit", RITA, TINO ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS ...
ALWAYS PRESENTS!

Benfica - Belenenses, 1995/96: Before the game, and one year after the tragedy of Split, the Benfica team honors the deaths, laying a wreath of flowers at the 'South Top'

Benfica - Sporting, 19/09/2010

gullit, the leader.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #24
BenficaSplit

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=32553.0
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petici...37482276310051
Old 12-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #25
kepy

kepy is on a distinguished road

BenficaSplit, thanks for your time in explaining things about Porto that we couldn't hear here in Croatia. It's similar story here, very similar. It just degrading how money can make things around. Benfica plays with tradition and Porto plays with corruption, that's just disgusting.

And Sporting Lisbon supporters have friendship with Partizan Belgrade group Grobari. I read some articles about friendship of Torcida Verde and Grobari. i really don't know if Porto supporters have some friendships around Europe.

People who're not involved too much in football will say that the biggest rivality in Portugal is Benfica vs Porto, but obviously that's not true. I'm just wondering why is Sporting Lisboa too bad these times, I remembered times when Jardel played and that is the last time they were good. Now they're not so good even they sold the best player Joao Moutinho to Porto. That's crazy.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #26
BenficaSplit

sporting have 3 firms.. 4, but 1 is only 20 members. torcida verde (good is torcida split ), Duxxi (directivo ultras 21) and Juventude leonina ..and Brigada (20 members )

Juveleo (the biggest firm of sporting) have friendship with grobari..
Duxxi have with fiorentina's settebello
torcida verde have withGruppo Storico UV73 (i dont remember the club)

from porto, the monkeys .. i mean, super dragoes have relationships (is it possible monkeys and barbarians have friends :s ) with IRR lazio

its all i know..

well, porto's always a rival, as sporting. now we do care much more vs porto because porto is 1st and fight with us to be champion.. sporting just fight to be in 3rd or 4th , so, isnt the same thing the matches vs sporting.. vs sporting is always a great and big party and hapiness, speccialy when we win on their home with 20% of the stadium capacity with benfica fans
vs porto is big rival, nowadays bigger than sporting, but not for the same reasons.. its more because the hate that the north mafia started with south..

and yea.. jardel.. i miss him.. now he is fat and old
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #27
BenficaSplit

here's one proof.. i mean, in english that's possible to you understand.. you've around 200 on youtube in portuguese

ex-referee, international ..
http://www.youtube.com/user/FutebolC...15/-HnWrq-LD4E
Old 13-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #28
jerkovac

jerkovac is on a distinguished road

The only way to catch these criminals and tampering results is threw recorded phonecalls. That's the way Juventus was caught 5 years ago.

Dinamo Zagreb and his chief Mamic were under UEFA investigation after brothers Šapina(famosu brothers from Germany who tampered many games) were arrested.

There is a famous sentence that Šapina told to Mamić then about the cup final match between Dinamo and Hajduk (only in first half two players of Hajduk got red cards, and there was a penalty for dinamo; at the end of game 3-0 for dinamo);
''If Hajduk scores 20 goals, Dinamo will score 22''

But at the end they and referee Bruno Marić were free of all charges
Old 13-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #29
BenficaSplit

caught in phonecalls here doesnt work.. its what im saying.. this conversations that porto's president, portuguese league's present, refereees president, etc etc, are on youtube.. this case was in 2007, 2008, 2009.. same time of juventus and ac milan case... iin italy, justice was made.. here with moer than 200 calls and conversations of corruption justice wasnt. is a conversation on youtube,that the president of porto is talking with a referee to go to his house receive a ''payment'' ..
i could put it here, but portuguese is the same as chinese to you
Old 14-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #30
BenficaSplit

Até Sempre Gullit, Tino e Rita, R.I.P. 17 Years. Always Presents!
Old 15-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #31
kepy

I'm glad I can talk with somebody from Portugal about Primiera Liga. For me personaly, without this disgusting thing you said, FC Porto was term for arogancy. Why? really don't know but i can see it. i can see it in every celebration of goal if you know what i mean. i'm watching a lot of primiera liga on rtp international (usualy games on sunday's night mostly from smaller places). Now this year Sporting has new team with lots of players and Porto's legend Domingos on the bench. it will be interesting to see what they can do. Benfica could reach FC Porto but it will depend on matches against each other surely but i have to admit that unfortunately for both of Lisbons clubs, they have more money to pay world class players like Hulk...
Old 15-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #32
BenficaSplit

sporting dont.. benfica do kepy.. i mean.. we've per season about 50Millions to spend on the market.. but instead of buying 3 or 4 good players, we buy 20 brazilians and argentinians that doesnt play even 1 time on the club. this season benfica bought around 15 players.. 10 are on other clubs, in england, spain, brazil, etc..
so, we spend 20 millions in players that are good for a 2nd division team, and dont spend 20 millions to a good player :/

sporting bought 14 players this season.. well, its hard to say that they're worse than the others that already was on the team.. because that 14 and the others 20 from previous years, are both a shit equally ;D

hulk.. falcao.. yea, great players (falcao was to be player of benfica.. but porto payed more to river plate..) and benfica have only saviola, nolito and cardozo as forwards.. hulk is much better..

you talk abut arrogancy of them.. well kepy, if you understood portuguese, you could listen that all songs singed by porto fans and porto's people , are against south and against benfica.. everyone. there is one that are only about porto. all songs have to call ''son of the bitch benfica'' or ''pighead benfica'' ''south is only ''moors people'' (2000 years ago.. the fight to get france, spain and portugal) .. whatever..
Old 16-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #33
kepy

yes, but everything is depending, Falcao is great player and surely Kleber will be good replacment. He's also very strong in forward. Porto didn't buy too much players like Benfica and Sporting but they bought a good quality. Sporting bought also few good players like van Wolfswinkel, Luis Aguiar, Capel, Jeffren, Insua...al known names so they could make battle for trophy more interesting. I think Elias will be big fail and to spend 9m € on that player is ridiculous. I think this year (maybe winter) especially it depends about results in CL, Hulk will be sold to one of the biggest european clubs. I'm pretty sure about that, somebody will pay 50-60 millions to Porto FC for him. Than Porto will be much more weaker than now because Hulk is player who makes difference between Porto and others even Porto is great team.

Sporting won its last championship almost 10 years ago and Benfica did it only 2 times in last 10 years, I think that Porto mustn't play so well for a long time. There is something to move up in Portuguese football to stop (on a fair and correct way) Porto's domination which is good for Porto but very bad for league and other clubs in it. Sporting changed president who wasn't good for them and put Lopes instead him. There is some a new way and changes are urgent to place better results.

Benfica has 33 championships and absolutely record in it but Porto is going closer and closer. It will be disgrace to see that Porto in next 10 years will have more championships than Benfica. Something is must going up.
Old 17-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
BenficaSplit

Yea, hulk maybe will be sold.. but porto alredy showed that didnt neeed him to play well and win games.. porto is a big team, a great team with great quality, there's no doubt about that.. sporting bought jeffren, insua, elias, etc .. yea, they're great players.. until sporting buy them.. sporting already had 3 presidents, and more of 4 or 5 coaches in 3 years.. and always was the same.. end in 3, 4, 3... this year it seams it's worse , even with all the players bought, they just cant be good.. i mean.. it's great to see a rival fighting for the 10th place to doesnt go tot the 2nd division but it's bad for the league.. the big teams are only porto and Benfica? well, what's the fun of a championship that have no surprises? i wish that more teams fight for the championship, like Braga and sporting .. but i want that benfica wins obvious

ah and kepy, benfica won 32 championships not 33 and porto is getting close..
Old 17-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #35
Bodul
Mladen Grdović

Bodul has a spectacular aura aboutBodul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenficaSplit View Post
sporting already had 3 presidents, and more of 4 or 5 coaches in 3 years.. and always was the same..
no shit ... we have a similar club here in Croatia
Old 18-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #36
BenficaSplit

ahah.. well.. balakov was a sporting lisbon player.. if he's good in coaching as he was when he played, he's a good coach
i hope you can get the strength of dinamo and win the championship to those shitheads, and become a ''big again''
Old 18-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #37
BenficaSplit

today, 17 years since 3 guys died when coming from croatia ;/
rest in peace gullit , tino and rita
Old 18-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #38
kepy

RIP Gullit,Tino and Rita

sorry 32, but you don't have anything against 33

...BenficaSplit, I agree with some things with you but Sporting was only team who could do something to Porto in years from 2005-2009. I rembebered that SCP lost 2 seasons very unlucky and in both seasons they won on Dragao. So they're not even so bad as you say.

You probably watch game of Benfica tonight, there is good chance for Benfica to reach Porto who left points in Feirense,. Is Feirense playing on Bessa stadium in Porto??
Old 18-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #39
Bule

Bule is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepy View Post
RIP Gullit,Tino and Rita

sorry 32, but you don't have anything against 33

...BenficaSplit, I agree with some things with you but Sporting was only team who could do something to Porto in years from 2005-2009. I rembebered that SCP lost 2 seasons very unlucky and in both seasons they won on Dragao. So they're not even so bad as you say.

You probably watch game of Benfica tonight, there is good chance for Benfica to reach Porto who left points in Feirense,. Is Feirense playing on Bessa stadium in Porto??
utakmicu gledas preko streama?
Bule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #40
kepy

jbg sad malo kasnim sa odgovorom pretpostavljam

da...preko balkansporta, bespla...još sa hrvatskim komentatorom,ništa naročito benfica očekivano pregazila sa 4-1. feirense skoro tukao porta doma - završilo 0-0. jedan od rijetkih blackouta porta koji sam vidio u zadnje vrijeme. večeras se gleda sporting protiv rio avea ako se ne varam. taj sporting bi mogao bit zanimljiv itekako jer su doveli dobre igrače koji nisu bili zadovoljni minutažom u svojim klubovima: insua (liverpool), bojinov (parma), jeffren (barcelona), luis aguiar (penarol), onyewu (ac milan), elisa (atletico m.) i one koji žele više: van wolfsvinkel (twente) , schaars (urtrecht), diego capel (sevilla), diego rubio (talent iz colo colo-a)....